Sunday 25 July 2010



Ive been working with old inherited family photographs ... using the zoom and threshold tools to produce a pixelated image , nothing new in that . I had been working with the QR code of Mother which can look like this or it can look like this or even this for me this code nowunreadable due to being manipulated in photoshop speaks is closer to the word Mother than the original generated code. So when I chose to pixelate an image I chose an image of my Mothers eye, which is looking directly into the camera. The image I created though feels more womb like.I also seem to be going through a dyslexic loss of language crisis ,which doesn't impede on the visual work I am doing but I do find it really irritating struggling to find the correct words to describe succinctly what I am doing with the images I create,hopefully it will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment